Let’s talk! Want to keep practicing your English and improve your pronunciation and fluency? These classes are for you! Meet people from around the world and talk about interesting topics for an hour. These are meant for people who want to focus on their speaking skills. These classes are for upper-intermediate to advanced learners. If you are a beginner, check out our beginner’s course to help you get started!
We can offer certification, but since they are just conversational classes, we think certification is not necessary.
- Improve your fluency and pronunciation
- Lose the fear in speaking to a native speaker or others in English
- Talk about real-life events, social problems, and topics that are important to you
- 50 minutes of fun
- Speak with a native teacher
- Small groups of 4-5 students
- Improve your vocabulary
*We meet on zoom on Sundays at 9-9:50 a.m. and 10-10:50 a.m. ART
Each class is unique and designed to be relevant to things happening in our every day life. We may talk about: money, traveling, food, politics, world news, business, school, childhood and much more. Topics may be requested for future classes.